Friday, June 09, 2006

Happy Happy Friday



I hope you're having a Happy Friday!

I'm only working 1/2 a day because we're having a company sponsored event!

We're going out to Arlington Park to go bet on the ponies!

I used to work at a Racetrack in Ohio, but I never really went to just watch the races, hell we were too busy taking care of the rich people playing the ponies!

So wish me luck (since I won a hundred bucks in Vegas, I doubt I'll be a winner again so soon).

Oohhh...did anyone watch that new show "Windfall" last night on NBC?

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Happy Friday Michael! Hope you win!!!

Robin said...

Happy Friday to you as well! Good luck with the horsies!!

Andrea Knapp said...

Happy happy Friday!

I haven't done much today but will be going out for dinner tonight with my man. Making my Friday a VERY happy Friday!

CanadianSwiss said...

Hope you came back with more than what you left with!