Sunday, June 11, 2006

Sunday Breakfast



Isn't that a great looking plate of food?

I went to one of my favorite restaurants for breakfast this morning, this plate consisted of Crab Cake Napoleon with eggs and potatoes.

The crab cakes were sandwiched between slices of tomatoes, topped with pesto and sitting on a bed of swiss chard....tres delicious.

Even better is this place is within a 10 minute walk of my house, the bad thing is - it's VERY popular so you have to get there early early early otherwise you have to wait in line.

I got there at 8:15 (they opened at 8:00) and when I left at 9:00 there were about 10 people waiting in line, that's madness!

Here are a few more pictures from the same place.

Andi, I promise when you come up next time we'll go there for breakfast, it's much classier than the last breakfast place we went to..LOL!

8 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

Even though I liked that last place - what with the 800 tons of cinnamon rolls you get - I'll of course go somewhere new!

Rob7534 said...

That place looks awesome! :)

CanadianSwiss said...

If I hadn't just had lunch, I'm sure my stomach would be growling. Looks terrific!

Anonymous said...

wow, that looks so yummy!

Karen said...

I love going out for breakfast. Unfortunately it's just not something that is done in Brazil, so there are no "breakfast places" .... so sad :-(

Michael Lehet said...

Rob - well if you ever come into the city early on a Sunday morning we'll go there!

Karen - If that's true, then get out of Brazil now....NOW I TELL YOU!

Rob7534 said...

Definitly Michael, it's a date! (although you already have a boyfriend!)

Michael Lehet said...

Rob - Don't worry, I won't tell....but of course he'll probably be there as well so it'll be hard to pull off...LOL!