Friday, January 05, 2007

I finally got some street creed

You know at first I was really upset about this whole YouTube thing of canceling my account. Yeah what I uploaded was of a naked man but by and far if any of you would have seen it, I KNOW you would have laughed. Even if it were laughing because you know the pain that he went through was terrible but still you just had to watch it. It’s the same reason there’s traffic jams, it’s because of all of you fucking rubberneckers! Something so gruesome that you just HAVE to watch it. It was one of those types of videos, one you would have watched.

But honestly I have seen way way way way raunchier things on the Internet than this thing, I know you’ll back me up on this.

At first I was really pissed about it, I lost all of my videos, I lost the few I comments that I had, the few star ratings that I had, you know all of those important things to us peons of the internet, our little 15 minutes of fame. I mean I’ll never be a huge internet sensation like the Numa Numa guy (oh that poor guy, did you know he has a new video out, I’d give you the link but then, it’s on YouTube, find it yourself) but what little space I had on YouTube was precious to me. So fuck you YouTube for taking that away from me, I hope you’re happy.

I guess I was pissed because I have seen much worse crap on there, stuff that was way more offense, copyrighted stuff that wasn’t uploaded by the copyright holder and is typically the most watched video of the day.

But THEN I realized that something good had actually happened. I’ve always been a wussy, I never got into fights in school or kept up with the current trends. Typically by the time I actually “get into” something, it’s almost on it’s way out. Sort of like the Jeans I bought in New York, I just found out that they are now out of style – damn, why do I always have to be a day late and a dollar short?

But FINALLY I’m in the midst of the revolution… something that’s happening now…instead of being on the end of it, I’m joining in while it is in progress. Yes, I got kicked off of YouTube, and that really sucks, but it finally gives me a bit of Internet Street Creed. I’m right up there with the ravers, I’ve NEVER been kicked off of anything in my life, I’ve never been banned from a bar or kicked out of a club, so finally I know what it feels like. Officially, I think I am now qualified to either join an Internet Gang or start one myself, I’m not sure. I think I can only join a gang because I think you have to get kicked off of MySpace to be able to start your own gang. So does anyone have a gang that I can join, I’m a bad ass now, I got kicked off of YouTube, how many of you people can say that?

Watch for me on your nightly news! I’ll make sure to upload it…..Of course I don’t know where I’m going to host it, anyone else hosting videos NOT on YouTube?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where to join one, but I wonder what some of the names would be of an internet gang? The Laptop Disciples? The Latin Uploaders?

Anonymous said...

So you're official a naughty boy, which puts you in good company. Even Lord Krishna is known for naughty deeds. He once stole the clothes of maidens, who took a bath, and hanged them on the branches of a tree.

Mrs. TBF said...

Google is taking over the world and I don't like it - even if I do like using it.
I hate censorship. The US is so hypocritical in this sense - there is much worse in the area of violence and disturbing crime (CSI for example) shown on network TV these days. Yet, the moment some sensitive person complains about something bordering on sexual, "sponsors" who rule the airwaves pressure networks into toning it down. To me, Janet Jackson's nipple (and I'm sorry to open this up for debate again, but feel the need anyway) was so ridiculously tame in comparison to the sick crap on CSI that people let their kids watch. Guess what - we ALL have nipples - it's part of the human anatomy. But we all don't torture women and smear them with honey before we murder them! Ok, rant over.
Ciao.

Anonymous said...

You are The Cool.

Andrea Knapp said...

*looks for ways to get kicked off YouTube so she can be a rufty tufty too*

Oh Michael..... you are a web genius. You'll find some new place to host your stuff.

CanadianSwiss said...

I'm sorry to hear about this and find it absolutely ridiculous of YouTube. Ever tried mojoflix.com? I'm not sure, but I think it's free, too.

BTW, Happy New Year, Michael!

CanadianSwiss said...

Here's another one I found: http://www.livevideo.com/