Monday, January 15, 2007

Is that a good place for that?

I can't help it, I like trash TV. I like watching Trading Spouses (meet your new mommy), Wife Swap (it's really not what you think it is), Super Nanny and Nanny 911.

Everytime I watch these programs I just praise whoever for making me gay. OMG, I can barely take care of myself, how could I take care of children, and of course you know I'd have the devil child. Surprisingly, my sister isn't married and doesn't have kids either, because she knows that if she ever has kids they will be the spawn of satan.

Sometimes when I watch these programs I feel so bad for these parents because their kids are just terrible......and out of control....but it's so great to see things change and especially for the better.

So I'm watching Trash TV Monday and in between Wife Swap and Nanny 911 there was a commercial for a pregnancy test. I mean - really - is that the best place to put that advertisement? Think about it, you find out how dysfunctional your family is during Wife Swap and then see how your kids are the spawn of satan.....you can then find out if your pregnant....how lovely.

Was that really thought through that well?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great spot for a birth control commercial.