Thursday, January 18, 2007

Oh yeah, I'm a stanky 'ho

I bet you thought I went off on a tangent there didn't you? Well I did.

So to get back to the original reason for this post, I'm a stanky ho.

When I get up in the morning and make my way to the bathroom the first thing I do is turn on the hot water so that it's nice and steamy when I jump in - and that usually takes a few minutes. Oh I used to love the shower in my old apartment, I had one of those big rain shower heads with fabulous water pressure and as soon as I turned on the hot water, it was STEAMING even though I was at the opposite end of the complex from the boiler - it was heavenly.

Now I've got a shower that has to run for 5 minutes to get hot water less than 20 feet from the hot water heater. This morning I went through my ritual and realized that the water wasn't getting warmer. In fact it was getting colder.

Oh shit, it's 6:30 in the morning, I do NOT want to have to deal with a hot water eater....well needless to say I didn't take a shower this morning before work and I feel like a stanky 'ho because of it.

I'm so glad I didn't do anything streanuous last night, like going to the gym, otherwise I would have had to call in sick!

I hate not taking a shower in the morning, my hair gets all funky and flat if I don't wash it everyday. I could never ever ever have corn-rows or dreadlocks, if I couldn't wash my hair everyday I would scratch myself to death.

So even though I'm a stanky 'ho and didn't take a shower at least I had my panties on.

Did you wear panties today?

5 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

I left them all at yours!

Anonymous said...

Yes, but I didn't shower. Nothing like being a stay-at-home mom to make you let yourself go.

Karen said...

Um, yes. Thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

I wore MY panties! Thanks for asking, Michael.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I just wished I could've been in a situation where I could leave them at your place...