Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Jolly Rancher Experiment - The RESULTS

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to EVERYONE who posted a link on their blog, a big thank you also goes out to everyone who provided a vote!

I must say that I was pleasantly surprised at the response, and I would like to personally thank the following folks:

Ms. Mac
Marisa
Gina (on two blogs nonetheleast!)
Abnegate Sanity
Tayster
Some Hoe
Nickel Annie
Kat

So....here are the results.

As you may remember I asked a few questions:

- From the flavors listed above, which one is your favorite and which one do you go for if your favorite isn't available.
- What flavor do you think is always "left over" in my office?

The flavor choices were:
Green Apple
Cherry
Watermelon
Blue Raspberry
Grape

So here are the results:

What is your FAVORITE flavor:
GREEN APPLE was your favorite choice with more than 40% of the votes
WATERMELON and BLUE RASPBERRY were tied with 19% a piece

What is your SECOND FAVORITE flavor:
WATERMELON was the clear winner

What flavor do you think is always left over at my office:

GRAPE was the flavor that 48% of you selected, you were RIGHT!

I was very disappointed that 10 of you found watermelon and apple to be revolting and your last choice. Only 2 of you picked Grape as your first choice and Cherry was right back there with only 3 votes.

So I guess it's true, Grape sucks and Green Apple Rocks.

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Ahhh but didn't you mention that one flavour on your desk was always left behind but while at the conf it was a different flavour?

Which were they? I guess grape on your desk and cherry at the conf.

Loads of fun, by the waY!

Sarah said...

Hmmm yeah Grape sucks lol

Kat said...

Well, grape is still my fav, I always knew I was weird!
Thanks for the link!