Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The No Eyebrow Lady

I'm at a conference this week in beautiful Greenville, SC. (that was sarcastic if you couldn't tell).

This morning in one of our sessions I sat next to this lady from another vendor, and I couldn't help it but stare at her.

She had no eyebrows. Well she had eyebrows but they were penciled in, there was physically no hair/eyebrow stuff/whatever you call it.

So then I started wondering, why doesn't she have any eyebrows? Did she pluck them to death and they just decided to stop growing in? Did she never have eyebrows to start with? Did she have a really bad accident with an oven or a bbq grill?

Why do women do this?

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Eyebrows frame the face my friend. Your eyebrows can make or break your look.

Sadly it used to tbe the case that pencilled in eyebrows were the height of fashion.

That year was probably her clothes year and she can't let it go!

Andrea Knapp said...

Oh don't even get me started on eyebrows! Mine seem to be taking a path unknown and I'm trying to rein them in! :)

Michael Lehet said...

Ms. Mac, you are TRULY hilarious. I'm literally laughing out loud and having people look at me, thank you!

Karen said...

I was always under the impression that eyebrows actually served a physiological purpose ... but anywoo, who am I to comment!