Friday, May 06, 2005

Strange feelings for all

Last night was the first night in my own bed in almost a week.

I slept over at the boyfriends last Fri/Sat and then I laid my head at the Hyatt all this week.

I had the strangest dream last night. It wasn't so much a dream as a feeling.

I fell asleep at my normal time....between 10:30 and 11:00 and somewhere around 1:30 I woke up with this really strong feeling that someone was in the house.

So strong that I actually got up out of bed and went looking for someone. I felt as though it was someone I knew but I couldn't remember their name and it was right on the tip of my tongue.

This is not the first time I've had this feeling in my apartment, but it was so strange that it was the first night back at my house.

I wonder if I have a spirit?

A friend said that I should do the water test. You take a glass of water and you put saran wrap over the top. You let it set overnight and when you get up the next morning you taste the water, and if it's bitter you have a visitor.

Anyone else ever hear of this?

No comments: