Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dog the Bounty Hunter

I should preface this by saying that I don’t have cable TV at home, I get about 13 channels “off the air” and watch enough TV as it is.

When I first moved I was going to get cable but decided that since I couldn’t get the phone to go along with it, it wasn’t worth it.

So whenever I’m someplace that has cable, I become a surf-aholic, The Boyfriend calls me the Remote Comando.

I’m sitting here in this hotel in CT, it’s raining, it’s cold and there’s nothing else to do except flip through the channels.

By the way, there are 6 sports channels on this TV, ESPN, Golf, Volleyball, ugh!

But there is A&E and right now Dog The Bounty Hunter is on, it’s like white trash cops. I don’t get “Dog” if that’s his name, he’s got more jewelry on than a drag queen. What’s up with those armbands and long feathered blonde hair and the thing woven into his hair. Why is it “cool” for him to be dressed like that because he’s got muscles, if he were a little skinny guy they’d call him fag.

I think it’s funny though because all of those guys on there are all tattooed with long pretty girly hair, but hey they’re bounty hungers and I’m not.
I think I’m gonna grow my hair out, get tattoos and wear Indian armbands on a daily basis to work, that’s hot!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Big rednecks trying to look tough and native, doesn't work for me. lol.

clew said...

Michael, you'd be way too hot. Don't tease us chicks that way!

My guilty pleasure is Celebreality night (sundays) on VH1. Surreal Life, My Fair Brady, and Breaking Bonaduce. ESPECIALLY BB. All cheesy, all terrible. I love them!

Dog is cool too. hee hee ~

The Humanity Critic said...

Yeah, that show is foolish when you put it like that..lol