Thursday, October 27, 2005

Getting Ready for Halloween - The Braw

One of the final pieces.

Tomorrow is the day so I'll post the completed product on Saturday!

All I could find at the $$ Store was a 44D so it looks as though I'm gonna have some big ones!

This was actually a Braw/Panty set, but I'm not wearing the panties, I'll have to save those for another time : -)

I got The Boyfriend a set too, and both of us an "overcoat" so I'm sure the black girl at the $$ Store is just thinking I'm in to big women with big boobs....oh well!

4 comments:

Kat said...

I'm pretty sure clevage isn't supposed to be hairy. Are you gonna shave that too??

Ms Mac said...

My God watching this is like My Fair Lady on crack!

Michael Lehet said...

You're lucky Ms. Mac you're only watching it, I have to LIVE it : -) LOL

Xmichra said...

I don't find the chest hair as disturbing as the under arms.. I am such a FREAK!! Why doesn't that bother me?? GAH. My aunties were a little masculine.. perhaps thats why...