Monday, October 03, 2005

The truth can now be revealed

I’ve been memed by Clew, go check her out she’s pretty hot!

Here it is if you’re playing along:
List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the songs in your blog, then 'tag' six other bloggers/friends to see what they're listening to.

Well of course I had to consult iTunes because what else is going to give me a better listing (complete) of my hottest songs

What is this Feeling – Wicked Soundtrack
For Now – Avenue Q Soundtrack
My Humps – Black Eyed Peas
A Minor Tune – Tubular Bells 2003 – Mike Oldfield
Neverland: Piano Variation in Blue – Finding Neverland Soundtrack – Jan A.P. Kaczmarek

Damn - I only have one hot song in my lineup, all the rest are showtunes and soundtracks.

I guess it’s true, I am gay.

If you want to play along please do, but when you post your results link to me and let me know (hint hint to those folks I don’t know yet).

3 comments:

clew said...

Michael, if you haven't seen it yet, check out the KEWL picture of the sinkhole I found!!! :)

Ms Mac said...

Wot no BoneyM?

Michael Lehet said...

I'm lovin' Boney...but they're not in my Top 5 (yet)