Thursday, October 27, 2005

Go White Sox Go!


What kind of Chicago Resident would I be if I didn't give a Southside Shout-Out to the White Sox for their wonderful performance over the last week to cinch the title of 2005 World Series!

Go White Sox!

Ok, now that I'm done with that, I have a few questions:

- How can they say they're the "World" Series Champions, the only teams that they played that weren't American were a few Canadian Teams, they didn't play any teams from Romania, Russia, China or even Japan?

If they didn't play any international Teams how can they say they're World Champions, isn't that wrong?

They can't even say they're North American Champions, because they didn't play any teams from Mexico, so I think really they're Middle and Upper North American Champions, right?

But I do want to say Congrats to the Team they deserve it after 88 years of sucking so badly it's nice to see them win.

And to believe they won the last game with only one touchdown! Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Touchdowns are in football. hehe.