Monday, August 15, 2005

Hey, I knew I was overweight but this is pushing it.

As viewed on CMHL

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Third Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Very Low
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Very High
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Moderate
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Divine Comedy Inferno Test

5 comments:

Michael Lehet said...

You know, I think it's like Golf, the lower the score the better.

Oh well, I'll have the martini's ready for us when we all get there.

Robin said...

Only level 3, huh? I got level 6. Is it wrong that I feel slightly proud of that??

clew said...

Yay, I'm in Purgatory! There's hope for me yet! ;)

Michael, been having trouble logging onto your site today for some reason. Probably blingedy-blammed your site meter all to hell. Sowwy!

ads510 said...

i'll see you in level three! i never knew i was so gluttonous, but when it asked if i would gladly give up food, I said, "hell no!"

cmhl said...

hey , you are gluttenous, but I am lustful. I wonder what that says about us? hahah!!