Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Looking for a Hag and a Boat

Thanks to everyone who left a comment yesterday/today, you are all wonderful people.

I just really realized something....in my Real Life I have NO female friends, yet in Blog Land I have lots of female "friends". Now there are women that I work with that I'm friendly with, but outside of work I have no female influences.

So with that said, I think that I should start looking for a fag hag. If you know any girl in Chicago who's looking to take on a fag (I would prefer that she be experienced) and currently available. The last thing I want to do is take a hag from her fag, that is too much drama.

I would also prefer a hag who realizes that I don't want to sleep with her, fall in love with her, or kiss her when I get drunk. I've done all that before and I don't see a need to relive those days.

Scanning over the last 15 years since I moved out on my own, I can not think of one reliable female presence in my life (minus family, work, etc.)

Am I alone in this? Do most men have friends that are only men? Women only women friends, gay = gay, lesbian = lesbian?

I'm also looking for someone who has a boat so we can sail in Lake Michigan.

11 comments:

Nickle Annie said...

I wish I lived near you! I sooooo would be your hag!

xoxo

Kat said...

I've never heard the term fag hag before. Does that make me really dumb, or just totally out of touch with today's slang?

Rob7534 said...

Oh poor poor Michael!!

A fag w/out his HAG!?!? The horror!! I have a fag hag who is getting MARRIED, and moved to Central IL, how sad is that. Anyway, I think I found a new one anyway, we are driving to Maine this week, to go to GayCamp :)

Can you believe this straight gurl got talked into going to GAYCAMP :) She will make a NICE fag hag replacement, I think. Good luck with your search, but I think you are being a bit TOO picky. Every fag hag wants the intimacy that can only come from her Fag. You have to relent, and the "owning a boat for the lake," now your just being unrealistic :)

Good luck though!!

Ms Mac said...

"The last thing I want to do is take a hag from her fag, that is too much drama."

Too funny Michael!

If you would like a fag who doesn't want to kiss/have sex with her when you're both drunk, she needs to be in a stable relationship already. Stay away from needy single girls (especially those over 30) to protect yourself from that predicament!

ps, can we have a photo of you in the Elf Short Shirt? ;-)

Nickle Annie said...

Dukes Up! ;o)

a soul deranged said...

I guess that I am the hag. Never thought of it that way. Hope you find yours. Lynn and I can't live without each other. We went to High School together. We must talk to each other every week.

clew said...

Dang! Geographically challenged - Experienced fag hag here, AND I have a boat. If you ever decide to come back to central Ohio let me know ;)

Michael Lehet said...

Clew, you are such a tease!

Hey, we are going to be in Columbus, Oh this weekend though.

clew said...

Hm, I noticed you said "sail" in your post ... I have a power boat. Will that do?

I'll have the blender and the booze - CALL ME ;)

Michael Lehet said...

ANY port in the storm is fine with me!

clew said...

Thanks I guess ... ? ;) LOL!