Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Las Vegas Here We Come

Well in about 6 weeks we'll be flying off to the wonderful land of Oz to help my best friend turn 40.

No, not really, we're going to Vegas! But from what I hear it looks just like the Emerald City with all of it's bright lights and shiny buildings.

The last time I was in Vegas I was only 16 years old (oh my god that was 20 years ago), and I'm sure it has changed a lot since then, so what should we do?

What do you suggest we REALLY GOTTA SEE versus Don't waste your time?

I know that there will be at least one exciting thing going on while we're there.

Someone that you and I both know (well as much as you can know someone through a blog) will be in Vegas the same time we're there.....and to make it even freakier, we're staying in the same hotel...can you guess who the Mystery Date is?

4 comments:

Katya Coldheart said...

its always changing so its hard to know whats on now...i thought Penn & Teller at the Rio were fab, and the Bellagio art gallery was to die for...but thats just me...

:0)

Kirk said...

It's been way too many years since I've been to Vegas, but maybe the best part is just wandering around and absorbing the whole absurdity and decadence. I heard the Cirque du Soleil show was supposed to be good. On the other hand, I'm thinking Celine Dion would be a big "no".

Michael Lehet said...

I agree, "NO" on Celine, tickets start at $115 and you just know those are back row in the upper deck upper balcony. I'd rather just buy her CD and break it.

Andrea Knapp said...

Your mystery date wouldn't happen to be some Ropey Old Bird from Ohio would it? Coz she is an awesome chick! and I think it's her first time to Vegas!

I'm right aren't I?