Friday, August 19, 2005

The Weekend

The Boyfriend and I are off to Columbus, OH this evening for a weekend visit with some of his friends.

Cirque du Soleil - Veraki has apparently set up their tent in downton Columbus so that is the impetus of our trip (well that's what I've been told).

From what I understand it's going to be a big party weekend of drinking, smoking, and bar hopping.

I'll take lots of pictures and I'll take lots of notes so I can remember what happened.

Have a Wonderful Weekend!

6 comments:

Nickle Annie said...

You have a great weekend too! It sounds like a lot of fun!

Andrea Knapp said...

Oh you are so close and if I wasn't going to Switzerland I'd be there meeting you!

Karen said...

Cirque du Soleil is incredible! You will love it!

clew said...

Hope you had a great time!!! Where all did you go? Not like my homebody butt would be anywhere, but you know I'm from Columbus, and I USED to get around ...

- Hey! I heard that snickering! -

Katya Coldheart said...

hope you had a fab time, it was in Manchester not so long ago, my friends went and really enjoyed it...

:0)

Anonymous said...

Ditto to that!