Friday, May 12, 2006

It's not from Vegas




Well I wanted to mail these packages from Vegas, figuring that a Vegas Postmark might bring you some good luck...but I arrived too late on the day I got there, and I couldn't find the post office on my return flight....

So I stopped by the post office to drop off TWO...count them TWO packages.

I wonder who they're going to?


Oh yeah, and if you're trying to cheat by clicking the pictures, all you're really gonna see is that I need a manicure REALLY BADLY!

Can't you tell that mail lady is really happy to be there. Funny thing, EVERYTIME I go to the post office I get her, everytime...now that's a little weird isn't it?

5 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Can't wait to see where it lands. Last time, it was for us (and we're using the lighter leashes!!) I'm not even going to try to increase the picts ;-)

Anonymous said...

well if you are in need of a manicure, just ask your mail lady! Look at those tallons!yikes!!!

Hey, did you ever get the cd's i sent you??

Karen said...

Did you have to explain to the mail lady why you wanted to take her pic, or did she agree without any curiosity?? It's a great pic!

Michael Lehet said...

Karen - Actually she took it in stride...she thought it was funny!

Now that I know she'll do it I'll have to go to her everytime!!!!

Ms Mac said...

OMG!OMG!OMG! The green one was for me!!!