Friday, May 12, 2006

A Renewed Faith

Remember a few weeks ago when I lost my money clip at O'Hare Airport when I was traveling to Greenville? Well if you don't, you can read all about it HERE

I had figured that it was gone, vamooshed, never to be seen again. I just hoped that someone would have done something good with the money, like take their Baby's Momma out to a nice dinner at Red Lobster or Olive Garden.

I decided that what the heck, I knew where I lost it, when I lost it and how I lost it, so I figured I would call the TSA Lost & Found at O'Hare Airport.

Do you want to know something.....THEY HAD IT! And it still had the $46 in it, can you believe that!? Someone actually did a nice thing and instead of pocketing it, did the right thing and turned it in....I called the folks on Monday when I was getting ready to travel and got a return phone call on Tuesday that yes in fact they did have it. So after my hell trip yesterday (which I'll post about later) I went back out to the airport to retrieve it.

All I can say is that I now have a renewed faith that people can be good and nice......that lasted for about 20 minutes until I got back in my car and some bitch cut me off in the parking lot and almost creamed the side of my car!

So it's true, there are still some nice people out there (of course all of you who read this are not included because I know that you're wonderful already).

1 comment:

CanadianSwiss said...

Awwww. Michael, I wanted to say that all your readers were wonderful and would NEVER do that to you! But you were faster. Funny, (or sad) isn't it, that were astonished when something nice happens to us??