Friday, May 19, 2006

Wearing ladies underwear


You know I've always been a proponent of ladies underwear....well actually I've been a proponent of any undewear whether it be for boys or girls. I've always felt though that boys should wear boys underwear and girls should wear girls underwear.

Which makes me think...why is underwear for boys called briefs but for girls they're called panties? Why that distinction?

I mean I've said to a boy before "Geez, don't get your panties in a wad!" But really I should have said "Geez, don't get your briefs in a wad!" That just doesn't sound right though does it?

Well not that I'm advocating that men should wear women's underwear (I bet that's gonna get me a lot of google hits) but I just found this new product on the market.

Pantyhose embedded with caffeine.....apparently caffeine isn't all that bad, it keeps us awake and more importantly it makes our metabolism work faster, which means we burn more. You know I've looked all over my body for an organ named metabolism, but I can't find it, does anyone know where it is?

Here's a brief outtake from their website:

  • The way the tights work is that body heat releases caffeine microcapsules into the leg, thus promoting the metabolism to kick in and start fat burning. According to the makers, results should be apparent in about 1-4 weeks, but they do say they may not work for everyone. Even so, I think most women will be keen to give the “Slim Fit 20” caffeine tights a go. Costs are around £27 for a pack of 3 “Slim Fit 20” caffeine tights in either black or skin colour.
If you're in the UK (you crazy Brits) you can get these from:

www.tightsplease.co.uk

So come on boys, let's start wearing pantyhose....or perhaps these are just stockings since they don't mention a "cotton liner" But really women, when you wear pantyhose, don't you wear them OVER panties?

I do have another question though.....they're available in black or "skin" colour....what exactly does that mean what is "skin" colour?

9 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Michael, sweetheart, you're thinking about this far too much!

I prefer, "Dont' get your knickers in a knot, love!" I dare you to say that mext time!

Anonymous said...

I say underwear. I don't say panties. to me.. that sounds silly. :)

I just thought you would get a kick out of this :
"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." --Mariah Carey

Michael Lehet said...

Ms. Mac - I think that only works well with a fine British (or Australian) accent - I'll have to try it!

XM - Poor Mariah...she's as bad as Britney! Thank goodness she's not poor, could you imagine.

Antipodeesse said...

Ooh Michael, I think you have had too much spare time recently! Stella and I are going to have to find you a new hobby!

Kat said...

I like Ms. Mac's version! "Don't get your knickers in a knot, love" I may copy it, imagine the stares I'll get down here. lol.


I actually know of at least one person who doesn't where panties under pantyhose. But it's not me. I try to avoid pantyhose completely.

Kat said...

omg. wear, not where. I'm so embarassed! lol

CanadianSwiss said...

I'm with Xmichra on the word "underwear". Pantyhose? Over undies, if need be. Better yet, no pantyhose! And I'll drink the coffee rather than having it on pantyhose!

The Sour Kraut said...

I don't know a single woman who calls her underwear "panties". That is a man's word.

Anonymous said...

no doubt that pantyhose without panties(or thong) have an entirely different and preferred look. I've talked with many men and they feel the same way. Ladies, please, please DON'T wear undies unless you need to for safety sake. Pantyhose without undies is sooo much better. Whether a dress, skirt or slacks it is incredible. If you have the nerve to ask a guy while modeling with and without, the answer will surprise you. VPL and whale-tails are gross. Most guys wouldn't say a thing due to harassment issues.