Monday, January 09, 2006

Birthday Time is Coming

I know SO MANY AQUARIANS it's outrageous.

It truly is the Age of Aquarius!

Several years ago I bought a sturdy perpetual calendar (one that only has the number days of the month) and started keeping track of my friends birthday's. I'm looking at my calendar right now and I have a total of 26 Aquarian birthday's coming up, oh wait - 27 including mine!
That includes 2 new Internet friends (one of whom is a day before mine and one who's is the same day as mine. I also know 4 other people that share the same day as me, I know more Aquarians than any other zodiac sign, isn't that just weird?
I got a phone call from a very good friend of mine the other day to tell me that they were having a big birthday party in Atlanta, the weekend of the 17th. When I lived in Atlanta there was a group of 9 of us who all had birthdays from the last week in January through the end of February. Well this year, one of the guys in the group is turning 50 and one of the guys is turning 30 so they're having a big party to mark the special occasions (in case you were wondering I'm not 30 and I'm not 50).
The Boyfriend and I were just talking about going back to Atlanta to visit so we took our tickets from Labor Day (when we were supposed to go to New Orleans for Southern Decadance but the hurricane came instead) got them to take us to Atlanta instead. We can't think of a better reason to see our friends and to party in Atlanta than to help celebrate a whole bunch of birthdays.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Sounds great. Have fun! (and take pictures!)

clew said...

Me too, February 2nd!

Guess springtime IS the season for love and romance!!! :D

Xmichra said...

I sooo have to hurry up and get your card in the mail! It is all done.. I just procrastinate.