Saturday, January 14, 2006

Your Meat Guide








Corned Beef
Here's your Meat Spirit:
Chewy and unctuous, Corned Beef is your spirit guide.

Your comforting tenderness belies the sultry nature that lurks at your core. You are usually served with a side of salty steamed cabbage which tends to cause indigestion and mealy boiled potatoes which sometimes gum up the works. You are not to everyone's taste, but a true connoisseur will appreciate your homey nature. Your life may not be perfect, but your spirit guide will be the best caretaker that it can be.








My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on meatiness
Link: The What type of meat are you? Test written by stuckinsc on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

8 comments:

Xmichra said...

I got the same thing too!!

My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:You scored higher than 37% on meatiness

CanadianSwiss said...

Guess we all get the same thing (corned beef)

My test tracked 1 variable and scored higher that 70% on meatiness. - Yes, I admit, I love meat, but also vegetable! :)

SwissTwist said...

Ditto on the corned beef, 40% on meatiness here.

Xmichra said...

so... would you eat a person in a life or death sittuation?? hehe.. odd questions.

CanadianSwiss said...

Yeah, really odd xmichra. I said I wouldn't... But who knows if you have to survive??

Anonymous said...

OK, I took the test and actually my meatiness was lower than expected. And that for a meataholic like me! A mere 40% score for the biggest fan of grill ever...(Maybe a shared position with TBF?!?)

ads510 said...

i was liverwurst...yuck!!!

Michael Lehet said...

Finally someone other than Corny Beef!