Thursday, January 05, 2006

Tag - You may be it

I've been Tagged by the Fantabulous Robin who was tagged by Nickle Annie (which means I can't tag her, damn it!)

So here it goes, but first go visit the other folks listed at the top, admit it we're all traffic whores!

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.

1. Sarah and the Goon Squad
2. Little Miss Pissy Pants
3. Nickle Annie
4. Smiling through the cracks
5. What’s a Boy To Do

Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to.

I choose:

1. Andi - A Ropey Old Bird in Ohio
2. Ms. Mac's Meanderings
3. The World According to Rob Damnit!
4. Xmichra's Haunt
5. HP Sauce - Captain Howdy Girl


What were you doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago Michael was a young naif who at the rip age of 26 felt as though he were a world traveler (even though he had never been out of the country yet) and had everything in the world at his feet (well almost). He was living in Atlanta, GA and as of that time had not become disilliosioned with how hot it is down there. 10 years have passed and he has become a world traveler and still thinks that everything in the world is at his feet. The journey of a thousand steps begins with just one step.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. sour candy (any kind)
3. popcorn
4. cheesecake
5. ritz crackers

Five songs you know all the lyrics to (Oh my, I’m such a queen)
1. Memory from Cat’s
2. Dance 10 Looks 3 from ‘A Chorus Line’
3. My Hump by the Black Eyed Peas
4. Any Abba Song
5. The soundtrack from Wicked

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Set up my friends with trust funds so they could enjoy life
2. Set foot on every continent
3. Have a home in London, Rome and South America
4. Open a restaurant
5. Create a film production company

Five bad habits:
1. I’m a very aggressive driver
2. Not reading as much as I should
3. Watching too much TV
4. Not eating properly
5. Picking my nose (ha ha gotcha)

Five things you like doing:
1. Taking photographs
2. Living in Chicago
3. Quiet time alone
4. Time with friends
5. Creating “movies”

5 favorite toys:
1. My camcorder
2. My digital camera
3. My computer
4. My Boyfriend
5. My iPod

4 comments:

Kat said...

I have to ask. On your list of favorite toys, is that listed in order of favorite?? lol

It's a great list

Robin said...

Love it! I know ALL the words to ABBA too!! Thanks for playin' along, sweetie!!! ;-)

Xmichra said...

I will do this, i promise.. i need more time though. tight schedule today, but i will get to it hopefully tonight or tomorrow!!

Great list btw, and I really love that you like the place you live in. it is a seldom thing too feel comfort in your city. At least I find it is.

Rob7534 said...

Yay! I did your Meme Michael!

http://rob7534.blogspot.com

Don't get mad at me!

:::Runs and Hides:::