Friday, January 20, 2006

I'm totally stealing

It must be Friday because I can't think of a thing to write. It's been a busy day so that makes the time go by faster which is great, but other than that not much going on.

We're on the start of a big snow storm, supposed to get 4-7 inches, I mean hey, who hasn't enjoyed 4-7 inches every now and again? Good thing it's on a Friday because I have no plans this weekend. The Boyfriend has "the boy" so the only thing I have planned is to go to the post office box and check it ((hint hint - I hope I don't cry))

But I'm totally stealing this from Clew's Blue's Cranial Racket You should go check her out if she's not on your regular rounds.

Here's the deal, it's not a meme, it's not a tell all your secrets kind of thing it's a way for you to participate in my blog (haven't you been waiting for that all along), here are the rules:

Post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP memory of you and me. It can be anything you want - good or bad - BUT IT HAS TO BE FICTIONAL. Even if you’ve only been here a few times, you're welcome to participate anyway. C’mon, it’ll be fun! When you're finished, feel free to post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people DON'T ACTUALLY remember about you!

Ok, on your mark, get set.....GO!

4 comments:

Xmichra said...

oh my god, remember that time we went to that posh supermarket and asked the produce manager where the extra large pickles were?? ahhaa.. that was so funny!

ahha. hrm.

SwissTwist said...

**nothing beats the day we went shopping for outfits.. yours cleopatra and mine, anthony. Of course my favourite moment was the fashion show we put on at Manolo!!**

gammagoblin said...

Remember that time you came over to Ireland for a visit? I’ll never forget the look on that guys face in the tourist shop when you asked him if every leprechaun has a “cock” of gold.

That was just before the day you “accidentally” walked in on me while I was getting changed. That was such a laugh! I forget though; how many hours did we spend in the ER? Did they ever manage to remove all the pieces of chair from your head?

Rob7534 said...

I could never forget how you accidently slept with my boyfriend! When I caught you two in bed, and what a freak occurance... something about how you tripped, and on the way down you both somehow LOST all your clothing!?!?

Freaky huh, it boggles the mind.

At least you guys weren't hurt or nothing, and the bed broke your fall. Alls well that ends well, except for the horrible "penetration issues" that ensued.

I should be more careful when I wax the floors next time, WHOA!