Saturday, January 28, 2006

Have you sent your card to the boys yet?

Well look at this, two people already did!

Since two cards came in one week there was utter chaos at the abode! And everyone, and I mean EVERYONE needed to get in on the action.

Especially when the first card showed up from Captain_Howdy_Girl, everyone wanted to be in the picture because it was the first card they'd received

The Boys & Girls were so excited they partied late into the evening. CHG sent me a lovely card to help me start celebrating our Birthdays, amazingly enough our birthdays are on the same day. Amazingly enough, I'm older than she is : -( What you can't tell from the picture is the ears and tummy are a fabulous faux fur (at least I hope it's faux) and there's a great warning on the back that says "very young children should not be left unattended with this product" Those Crazy Canadians!

The next card came from the Most Amazing and Talented Ms. Mac all the way over in Switzerland!

The Queen and her MuscleMan Husband went on a lovely weekend get away several weeks ago, and sent this lovely postcard. The boys were so excited they could hardly keep their hands off of each other, who knows what they'll do if they get another card.

Have you sent yours yet?

The Boys

PO Box 408543

Chicago, IL 60640


2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

If I'd known there was going to be a floorshow I'd have sent one from Lausanne and Domodossola too!

Next time!

Xmichra said...

awesome! You should get mine some time soon, I dorpped it in the mail on thursday