Monday, January 09, 2006

New Tattoo



Inspired by CaptainHowdyGirl I've been thinking about getting another tattoo.

I have a small tattoo on my chest and I've also got a pierced nipple, but I've been thinking about a new one for a few years now.

I haven't been able to decide to what to get? I don't want a tribal band, I don't want ass antlers but I'd like something topical.

I've got a few ideas:

1) I always thought it would be cute to have a little cow/goat right below my beltline, eating some grass.

2) I've been thinking more about getting my zodiac, but I'm not sure where. I'm thinking either on my left front hip or maybe on my left arm.

Here are some I've been thinking about, which one do you like and where should I get it?

#1

#2


#3

#4

Click the pic for a clear view


#5

6 comments:

Rob7534 said...

I'd go with the birthsign, whichever you belong that is!

CanadianSwiss said...

The goat/cow is quite a funny idea, but my vote goes for number 4 on the left front hip.

Nickle Annie said...

I have to agree with canadianswiss. I loved that tattoo so much I followed your link to see what the Gemini one looked like. :( Not as nice as yours.

Kat said...

The cow/goat sounds hilarious. But personally I think number 2 on the hip would be most awesome.

Xmichra said...

I like #1, and would put it in the middle of your shoulder blades. but it will sting close to the spine. it would look nice though

Michael Lehet said...

jI think I'm going to go with #1 but I need to see it. I've always said that you get a tattoo for yourself and if it's on my back I'll never be able to see it.

Well that is unless my head is on backwards and I'll have bigger issues to deal with other than looking at my tattoo.