Monday, April 10, 2006

Almost Famous

Wow it's been a blockbuster week for me on Flickr.

Last week I got an email from some lady at SCHMAP saying that they had used not one but two of my pictures from Las Vegas on their site.....yeah! They make some kind of "interactive map" so you have to download a program, but hey two of my pictures are there.

Then today I got another email from Open Source , a public radio show based in Boston and distributed around the country on Public Radio International and XM satellite radio.

They used one of my pictures for an upcoming show!

Back in February I was also published on another online Newsletter

I'm so excited, so I'll just keep snapping and taking pictures and maybe one day I'll be famous....well I'm sure it's not that easy but a girl can dream can't she?

3 comments:

Karen said...

You will remember us little people when you are famous, right? And congrats on your pics being picked up!

Kat said...

That's awesome!

Ms Mac said...

She can and she should!