Friday, April 14, 2006

Billy & Carlos - The Postcards

I know you've all been waiting and I apologize for the delay...but the boys had their first official photoshoot today.

It was a beautiful 75 degrees in downtown Chicago so the boys threw on their leather and said "let's head downtown and make some magic"

Click on the picture to go to the Boys Blog

Keep the cards coming the boys love doing their photoshoots and I know that everyone else was as intrigued as well.

I know for a fact that several people took my picture as I was taking the Boys pictures....I'm sure I'll show up on someone's blog as "OMG I can't believe I saw this guy taking pictures of dolls, Chicago is so cool!"

9 comments:

Kat said...

I need to send you another card. I think my first one got there when the post office was still having problems.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that my card made it too Billy And Carlos!

Right now I am riping a few more tracks and I should be able to mail two mp3 cd's to you by tuesday (monday is still a holiday for the post office).

OH, i meant too tell you that version of 'send me an angel' is a big hit around here! Never heard it before you sent it up.. and it is really nifty. It appeals to my darker music choices!

CanadianSwiss said...

That was really fun to go through all those cards. BTW, what ever happened to the "throuple"?

Michael Lehet said...

Kat - I'm so sorry to hear that....yes the PO still sux!

CS - The boys make enough ruckus when they're out by themselves, I was concerned that bringing Tommy along would just cause utter chaos in the city, so he had to stay home.

Andrea Knapp said...

Even though it wasn't a postcard I was surprised to not see the picture of G I sent for the boys!!!!

*wonders if Michael would REALLY put that picture up*

*then hopes not!!!*

Rob7534 said...

I'd like to the see the pic that Andi sent for the boys!

Michael Lehet said...

Andi - I was just trying to protect the innocent.....but I guess it's a challenge now.....I wonder if I'll get in trouble if I have it printed at Walgreens?

CanadianSwiss said...

I want to see Andi's picture, too! So,... off you go to Walgreens. :-)

Karen said...

Hee hee! I love them all!

What you say about other people taking pictures of you and Billy and Carlos is so true. When I was trepsing around Brazil with the Playmos, a lot of other asked to take their pictures as well!