Wednesday, April 12, 2006

What should you be?

I stole this from Canadian Swiss who stole it from Xmichra who stole it from TNChick who seems to have been the only original one and found it all on her own. I guess I'm the least original since it made it all the way to me : -)

You scored as Mathematics. You should be a Math major! Like Pythagoras, you are analytical, rational, and when are always ready to tackle the problem head-on!

Mathematics

83%

Engineering

75%

Sociology

67%

Anthropology

67%

English

58%

Philosophy

58%

Art

42%

Psychology

42%

Biology

33%

Journalism

33%

Chemistry

33%

Theater

33%

Dance

25%

Linguistics

17%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool! I love these things.. even if it is just your head telling you what you want to hear.. hehe.

Rob7534 said...

I got dance. I could be the next "Lord of the dance"!

CanadianSwiss said...

That's interesting. I thought you would have been the arts/film director.

Michael Lehet said...

Rob - You mean you're not?!?

CHG - Oh you COULD do some damage!

CS - I guess I'm not "artistical" enough : -(

clew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
clew said...

I posted a post about that thunderhead. You inspired me :D

Michael Lehet said...

{blush} Thank you Clew!

-tnchick- said...

Oh math, my worst!

I don't know where I found this - but I did... hehe

Rob7534 said...

Believe it or not Michael, I am just not as light on my feet as one would imagine! :) HA!

Mrs. TBF said...

I scored Math as well...and I actually was a Math major for two years. Then one day I looked around the room and freaked out...it was filled with geeky guys and Asian guys (nothing against Asians btw). I was the only female and the prof was so awkward...he was lecturing to the chalk board! So, I dropped the major in the last quarter of my Sophomore year and switched to History...which based on the profile that came back seems like the second choice for me.