Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Apparently folks in Cleveland can't take a joke

Fiji Water is apparently running a national print ad "The label says Fiji because it's not bottled in Cleveland," boasts the full-page ad running in national magazines like Esquire.

I guess the city of Cleveland is a little miffed based on this article from the Plain-Dealer

Geez, that's really strange, becuase the people I know in Cleveland really can take a joke. It's probably just one person down there that's mad. It's not you is it Andi?

2 comments:

Andrea Knapp said...

"Oh No they Di'nt"!!!!

I know I'm angry some of the time but honestly, water? Least of my problems.

But thanks for thinking of me.

I think?

Andrea Knapp said...

and I live in Cleveland (sort of) so I'm thinking that yes, I can take a joke.

oh, those bloody Fiji water peeps.....

they've got me going on a right one now!