Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Did I tell you.......

I'm MOVING! So if you know anyone that lives in Chicago and is looking for an apartment...send them my way.

I'm going to be moving about 4 blocks away from where I live now. A great opportunity has come up and I'm gonna jump on it......No The Boyfriend and I are not moving in together : -)

My friend that I work with and I are going to move in together. His brother has this great duplex apartment available and we're gonna take it.

So I need to be out of my apartment no later than 9/30/2006....perferably 8/31/2006 so tell all your friends....link to this post if you wanna give me some free advertisements...LOL!!!

Well if you do send someone my way, I made a blog so I could post pictures and stuff...I'm going to go out and plaster the city this weekend with flyers.

If you're interested in the apartment CLICK HERE (or if you just wanna check out where I live)

8 comments:

The Big Finn said...

Now THAT'S a Chicago apartment. I'm homesick!

Michael Lehet said...

Yeah TBF - But you've got that GREAT Rooftop Deck that your neighors love to watch!

Xmichra said...

I love your appartment!! are the floors really rounded, or is that just the way the photos are??

CanadianSwiss said...

Great appartment! Unfortunately, I don't know anyone in Chicago ... except for a few bloogers ;-) Don't forget to send me your new address! :-)

Michael Lehet said...

XM - I used AutoStitch to create the panoramas....so that's why they're a little fisheyed....

Although round floors could be a little fun, especially on roller skates!

Rob7534 said...

I swear you work in Marketing, that blog you created is GENIOUS! I love it! I wish I could move to Chicago right now too! But I can't :( Not yet.

Not till I get to NorthWestern. Which looks like it will be NEVER!

Karen said...

Are you moving in together 'cause the experiment with "where did you leave the car?" didn't work??

The new place must be amazing, since the pics of your current place are pretty sweet.

An important question, will there still be room to accommodate your blogging visitors??

Michael Lehet said...

Karen - Yes the experiment with the car has been driving me crazy, this was the easiest solution.

Actually, the place is HUGE there is plenty of room for ALL of my blogging buddies!