Saturday, July 29, 2006

How Much Is Gas?

I just walked back from breakfast and BOY is it hot out there, supposed to be in the mid-90'sF with heat indices of 100+F.

I did my grocery shopping and eating for the day and now I'm gonna sit in front of the TV and/or the Computer and do nothing, just like I do in the winter when it's -35!

On my walk back from breakfast, and before I turned into a piece of bacon myself, I saw that gas at my local "high end - because I'm in the city" station was charging $3.44 a gallon.

How much is gas where you are?

7 comments:

Ms Mac said...

About CHF1.80 per litre which is (according to my online converters) approximately $5.53 per gallon in your money.

Xmichra said...

here it is $1.16 a litre.

Karen said...

Gas is R$2.75 [US$1.25] a litre here. Unfortunately I have no idea how many litres in a gallon ....

Okay, I'm back, assuming that worldwide metric.com is telling me the truth, the price of a gallon of gas is US$4.72 per gallon.

gammagoblin said...

$5.81 per gallon

Mr. Urs said...

No idea whatsoever. I cycle or get driven.

Rob7534 said...

It was $3.19 (per gallon) last time I filled up, late last week.

The Big Finn said...

I just filled up the Jeep yesterday for CHF 1.78/liter which comes out to $5.50/gallon. Fortunately, I only use about half to three-quarters of a tank per month. Yesterday was an unusually large fill up - it was about CHF 120, or about $97.50! Ouch!