Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Comment that deserves it's own post

Early today I was regaling you with tales of having to wake up in the middle of the night and reset my circuit breaker (or just scroll down it’s the next post).

I got this hilarious comment from The Big Finn, please read along with us:

During the hot weather (we being w/o air condo), I drink liters of liquid during the day to keep from dehydrating. Inevitably, that means that I'll have to wake up between 2:30 and 4:00 A.M. to "squeeze the weasel". I actually enjoy that time of night. I struggle out of bed, do the old-man waddle (bad knees) out of the bedroom to the toilet, sit there (I was raised to sit when I pee) thinking am I really on the toilet or am I stille asleep and dreaming and really peeing in the bed, and then doing the one-minute shake to avoid leaving a trail back to the sweet-ass-sweet bed.Wow! All this takes place in the middle of the nigh, and I manage not to wake up Mrs. TBFt? Who knew?

Is that not the funniest thing you’ve ever read?  I guess I find it funny because it sort of describes me a little bit too….I guess we are all the same?

If you’re not familiar with TBF please stop by and pay him a visit LINK

5 comments:

The Big Finn said...

Sorry about the typos...
I guess I partook in a little too much wine-hydration last night.

CanadianSwiss said...

LOL again! I also tend to wonder if I'm really awake or just dreaming. No one minute shake for me though ;-)

Michael Lehet said...

TBF - We don't care about no stoopid spelling misteaks here!

Rob7534 said...

I'm rather distracted by all the secondary info, that leads to me believe it's not as it may seem.

Exhibit #1:"Squeeze the weasel" I have heard of draining the weasel, but squeezing is another matter entirely!

Exhbit #2:"and then doing the one-minute shake" One whole minute is a bit exessive. As they say... more than two shakes, and you're playing with it!

I fear that my mind is completely and utterly in the gutter 24/7. I wonder if there is any hope for me, but I see sexual undertones in EVERYTHING I read... and/or write.

God help me.

Michael Lehet said...

Rob - I think you need someone bigger!