Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Weekend Update

Well considering that we were supposed to be on vacation this week, we still had a rather "exciting" long weekend, here are some of the things we did:

- I saw Superman Returns
- We saw The Devil Wears Prada
- We dressed up in our suits again and went to a fancy restaurant for dinner
- We went bowling
- I went to the beach
- I went to a cookout with friends

So even though on vacation was scrapped we still had fun.

Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the review for Prada - I figured you'd want to wait after my Superman review. Also, I HAVE to tell you about our Dinner!

I hope that everyone had a great 4th of July Weekend and for those of you not in the US, I hope you enjoyed your first weekend in July as well!

3 comments:

Xmichra said...

sounds like a full weekend indeed!! Hope you had fun, and didn't burn out in that sun.. whoa is it HOT!!

CanadianSwiss said...

A pretty fun-filled weekend, I see... I'll be patient and wait for the dinner story and the review :)

Rob7534 said...

I'm still waiting for buying a suit pt3! Those menu prices in the pics! OMG.