Sunday, July 30, 2006

We're gonna get TiVO

I'm so excited, when we move we're going to get a TiVO. Typically I'm a "cutting edge" kind of guy, but I've been putting off getting a TiVO because I don't have cable.

Yes Boys & Girls, lock up your children - cover your eyes, I don't have cable!

Long story short, when I moved in this apartment the phone/cable thing didn't pan out so I never got cable installed.

But don't worry, I get to watch plenty of TV, we have the four major networks, two PBS stations, a couple of independents, I think at least 2 spanish channels, all in all, there's a lot of TV on....not quality TV but TV.

Since I don't have Cable I wouldn't buy a TiVO because you can't experience it without cable...and I was not going to get cable just for TiVO.

But when we move, we're going to get cable....and cable modem.....AND a TiVO!!!!

The Boyfriends room-mate got a TiVO as a present last year for X-mas, and it is the best thing in the whole world. I just go over to The Boyfriends house to watch TiVO now....

Some of the first shows I'm going to program are going to be:
That's So Raven
Phil of the Future

Alright, who wants to fess up to watching TV programs that they know they shouldn't?

4 comments:

Rob7534 said...

Im jealous Michael! Now you'll NEVER want to leave the couch.

Be sure to Tivo the series on the new Gay tv channel, Logo! They have some great series, Noah's Ark, In The Life, and the best gay music New Now Next!

Anonymous said...

i don't think you can get those here. but i could be wrong.

I watch Coronation Street (which is primarily watched by ol'bitties i am told). But i haven't watched any of the new 'youth' programs. I really should start soon since Kira will be wanting to watch things and I should know when she is talking about stuff.

Robin said...

I watch That's So Raven and Suite Life of Zack and Cody with my son. I do have to make sure what he's watching is suitable, don't I? ;-)

Andrea Knapp said...

asking me to name shows I have Tivo'd is like asking me to name everything I have ever eaten in my entire life....

List too long......

Buuuuuuuuuuut.......

JK. You know what I watch. Basically anything but reality TV (except AR, Survivor etc)

Oh, I can't wait to see the new place..... and the old place too.