Saturday, December 31, 2005

A Card On Your Birthday (Scroll Down for the latest Post)

I've decided that 2006 is going to be a creative year!

Would you like a birthday card on your special day? I mean who wouldn't!

Send me your birthdate (year optional I know how some of you girlz can be) and mailing address and you will get a card on your birthday from me!

Just drop an email to:
bdaycardfrommichael-blog@yahoo.com

***NOTE*** Please feel free to share this link on your blog, I'll take it anyway I can!

***Further Note*** I'm serious about this. I'd like to thank Rob for sending some traffic this way, go check him out! And if you came by way of Rob.....send me your address and birthdate, I promise you'll get a card!

9 comments:

Xmichra said...

I would love one!! My b-day is September 18th, and you have my mail addy I believe ;)

Hey, I would totally love to reciprocate that Idea!! When Is your b-day Michael??

Michael Lehet said...

XM - You're the best and the first to take me up on the offer.

My Birthday is:

February 6

Xmichra said...

wow! I have a very short time to think up something interesting.. hehe!! If I could send you my chocolates I would, but the boarder customs are getting so anal.

Mike said...

I want one? :) It is in NOV.

Rob7534 said...

OMG! XmiChra I was born on 9-18 too!

We're twins seperated from BIRTH!

Xmichra said...

thats too funny rob!! I am very stupid about my b-day where i don't actually like to recognize it (long story).. but I do love real mail.. so I will slut out my b-day for a card.. hehe.

Michael Lehet said...

Everybody loves to get soemthing in mail....even if it is a Birthday card!

CanadianSwiss said...

Hey, great idea Michael. Looks like you'll have a lot of B-Day cards to prepare next fall. Was born on Oct. 24.

Mike said...

Still wondering if I will get one!