Saturday, December 10, 2005

What's in your drawers


My messy drawer
Originally uploaded by mlehet.

Do you have a digital camera? Do you have a Flickr account? Do you have messy kitchen drawers?

I bet the answer to all of those questions is a resounding

YES

I created a Flickr Group called Kitchen Drawer where we can all showcase our amazingly organized (or dis-organized) kitchen drawers.

If you'd like to join the group, you can do that on the Flickr page, if you don't want to join perhaps you could just post on your own blog and share a link back here?

We've all got our dirty little secrets, just like those "Desperate Housewives" show us your messy drawers, come on, I dare you!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Are we allowed to tidy the drawers before taking photos?? Thankfully you aren't asking for pictures of the inside of our closets!!

Michael Lehet said...

No Karen, you aren't allowed to tidy them up first, that's the whole premise...the one of Surprise!

Xmichra said...

I am a mess, and it's always a blessing if i can even GET the stuff into the darn drawer.. so mine is pretty messed up. :)

Rob7534 said...

Days like this I wish I had Digital Camera!!