Saturday, December 03, 2005

A New Chapter

We all have chapters in our lives, some are short some are long. Some are well defined and you know when they're over and some just sort of fade from one to the next.

Last night was the definitive end of a chapter, my Doctor has put me on a medication regimen that's gonna last a lifetime, and last night was the first night I took it......

I sort of had to psych myself up for it (I don't know why, it's good for me) but I was sort of sad that I was alone. The Boyfriend had his son and I had to start treatment to stay on schedule.

One Chapter ends and a whole new Chapter begins, I hope this one is a bit more exciting.

8 comments:

a soul deranged said...

I am confused. But I hope everything gets better.

SwissTwist said...

sending you lots of love and hugs

Marisa

Xmichra said...

I have no idea what is the matter, and no idea what you have to indure in this treatment... but if it is good for you then I am glad you are doing it.

We all feel alone, and are alone sometimes... and that gives us our inner strength. We know there are loved ones out there wishing us good fortune, wishing us health and wishing us to be happy. These moments of aloneness can be used for points of inner reflection, so that we can discover we are only alone in body but not in spirit.

I know that was a bunch of babble to most, but honestly Michael, you are not alone. You may feel abandoned by the boyfriend because he had another priority.. and he chose for bad timing. But I am sure he still loves you and you are far from alone on that.

I hope nothing but good things for you... and a speedy recovery on what ever ailes you.

Karen said...

Hi Michael, it's tough to embark on something new on one's own, no matter what it may be -- whether to share the joy, the pain, or the confusion. Hope you are feeling better about this new chapter and that you will soon be surrounded by those you love.
- Karen

Kat said...

I've been trying to comment for hours and it wouldn't let me.

Sending hugs your way!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, my friend Mich said to come on by & give you a hug -- so *HUG* I hope your spirit is lifted!

~kaye

Robin said...

I hope you are doing well. Just remember, change can be good! :-)

Lex said...

Hope all works out for the best. I have no idea what you need medication for nor is it my business.

But whatever it's for I hope it does what it needs to do, for you.

Hugs.