Thursday, December 15, 2005

Could you just imagine?


This was on msnbc.com:

Donatella Versace says that Elton John helped her kick a cocaine habit and go to the same Arizona rehab clinic that Kate Moss recently checked herself into, according to Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera. “On June 30 [2004] he was in my house in Milan, along with a few friends,” she said. “I went to the bathroom to powder my nose and they blocked me. They told me there was a plane about to depart for Arizona. I was shocked but I understood the time had come. I slipped into a tracksuit and ... alone and with no make up, caught the plane.”

Poor Donatella, can you just imagine her with no make up! S-C-A-R-Y

5 comments:

Xmichra said...

shit, i thought that was a drag queen.. i so don't know desingners.. eek!

Michael Lehet said...

She looks like a drag queen doesn't she?!? Poor Thing!

Tati said...

Yeah - she definitely needs a makeover of some sorts ;-)

CanadianSwiss said...

It comes from all the face lifts, I guess. Yuk!

Michael Lehet said...

Oh my God, you mean to say she HAS had face lifts....That poor critter needs to ask for her money back, all of it....with interest!