Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Video Google

Have you seen the new Video Google site?

I posted a few of my movies there and I have been getting a ton of traffic from there, you should go check it out.

Today I saw this video Oh my god this is honestly the funniest thing I have seen in years.

You know we always get those little funny videos and animations and emails, but this really made me laugh out loud.

I guess it's from a VH-1 program called Scare Tactics (I don't have cable so I've never seen it) but this short video (about 2 minutes) is the funniest thing I have seen in ages....go check it out.

3 comments:

CanadianSwiss said...

Thanks for the link, Michael. Unfortunately, the message I got was: "Thanks for your interest in Google Video. Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country." Huhhh??????

Kat said...

lol. Wonder if he had to change undies after that scare??

Xmichra said...

I think Shannon Dohrety used to be the commentator (god i miss the right words..hehe) for that show. I remember something about that.. maybe it is a misplaced thought...