Wednesday, December 21, 2005

One of these things is not like the other - Diesel Ad

Funny thing, I'm flipping through this big glossy fashion magazine at The Boyfriend's house the other night and I show him the advertisment on the right.

I flash it at him and then ask him what was for sale. Boots he said.

Then I asked, what colors, well he got one color right the red ones!

Later he was looking at the New York Times Style section and what was on the back page but THE SAME AD but something's a little different about it.

What a hot ad!

4 comments:

Xmichra said...

I am a little shocked at the lack of 'spread'.. if ya know what i mean *wink wink*

Rob7534 said...

what a lovely Buttocks!

Did I spell that righrt?

CanadianSwiss said...

I'm amazed to see ads like that being published in North America! In Europe, it's quite usual.

Kat said...

Yummy ad.