Sunday, December 25, 2005

I'm Addicted to Sudoku


Addiction
Originally uploaded by mlehet.
Have you played Sudoku? I'm always on the tail end of these fads, but I'm hooked.

I was at my local Walgreens on Wednesday night and saw this little electronic contraption for $14.95, I knew I had 5 days of vacation ahead, so I'm now officially addicted to Sodoku.

I was a little reluctant to start in on this apparent fad game because I didn't want to appear stupid or dim witted if it took me 45 minutes to complete a 5 minute puzzle.

But the "game" is very easy to understand and easy to pick up. I'm still learning the strategy but I'm getting better.

It's a fun game.

5 comments:

Kat said...

My husband was addicted to that for a while. He has a rather short attention span though so I only had to hear about it for a week or so.

Kat said...

P.S. Did you mean to take that pic with no pants on? lol

Michael Lehet said...

Kat - that is hilarious.

P.S. - Miss Dirty Mind - I had shorts on!

CanadianSwiss said...

Hey, you have the same Sudoku gadget Mr. Orange has! Only in Switzerland, it's at least double the price! By the way, aren't shorts a bit underdressed for this time of year? ;)

Michael Lehet said...

I love that little game....and actually for the first time this season it was warm in my apartment. With heating prices going through the roof they've been very stringent with the heat (I have radiator heating so I don't control it)