Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Annoying Habits

I know we all have annoying habits, little things that we do that we don't even realize that we're doing. Those little "personality" quirks.

I have a friend who, in my humble opinion, has the most annoying habit. When we're in the car together and the radio is on, they'll start whistling along with the song.

It just grates on my nerves for some reason, perhaps it's because it ruins my enjoyment of the song. I never say anything because this person is a good friend, but sometimes I just want to reach over and put a cork in their mouth.

My annoying habit: When I watch a movie that I love (i.e. Drop Dead Gorgeous) I will talk along with the movie and shout out the lines with them. Typically it's with other folks who have seen the movie and are doing the same thing, but I try to control myself when it's a virgin watching the movie.

So what are some of your favorite movies to talk along with?

No comments: