Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Average Joe








I just want to apologize now for the words that I'm going to use in this post.

The girl on The Average Joe is a whore. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings but it's true.

I'm sitting here at my computer and I have the program on in the background and I hear her saying "Oh he's a dreamer, he doesn't have his feet on the ground, I really need someone who has a plan...blah blah blah" The next thing I hear "When he leaned over and kissed me, I didn't want to be anywhere else in the world"

WTF!!!!!

I hate this show so much now, I'm watched it last week and thought it was a pretty good group of guys. But "the hotties" showed up tonight and what a bunch of a$$holes.

Is this how people really act or is it all the "reality tv" factor where people expect and want bad behavior like that.

I only hope that the whore ends up with one of the "hotties" and she is watching this right now and seeing how he is really acting and that he's just putting on a show for her...what a crock of shit.

I repeat, she is a whore! and I'm glad that I'm a homo because she makes it bad for you lovely ladies.

I am so glad that the people that I have in my life are NOT like these fake reality show type people.

- we now return you to your regular blog and I promise I won't use the word whore again for a long time.

2 comments:

Kat said...

hehe, nice rant. I think "reality" shows lost touch with reality a long time ago.

Chgo said...

Yeah their isn't much reality in reality shows. Except for Big Brother or American Idol, Amazing Race or Survivor. I better never hear you write anything bad about those shows or I will hunt you down at the Big Chicks BBQ.