Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hot Or Not

Have you ever been to the website Hot Or Not

Basically, you post a picture of yourself and let people rate you based on a scale of 1 to 10. With 1 being Not and 10 being Hot.

First I think that in this period of reality tv programs, everyone is out there just trying to get their 15 minutes of fame (hey go for it kids).

It's interesting to look through the pictures on HorN, some are just genuine pictures of average looking guys and then there are the really nerdy ones (I usually rate them high to boost their ego) and then there are the average boys (majority of them are) but it's funny when I come upon one of those guys with his shirt off, flexing his muscles, showing off all of his stuff for the ladies...I give them a 1 for NOT.

Because I know that at some point they're gonna show it to one of their friends and they're gonna be "Like DUDE, you got a one" And if they only knew that they got that one from a guy : -)

I know it's mean, but please, if you post your picture up there and invite people to rate you, what should you expect?

2 comments:

Michael Lehet said...

Great Point!

Yeah, what's up with that? If you're trying to show how hot you are....why are you wearing a hat that covers your face!

Kat said...

All I got was ugly dudes, the few that were cute were posed so stupid I gave them a 1 anyway. And one I swear was a downloaded picture of Brad Pitt. Gave him a 10!