Saturday, July 09, 2005

Birthday


Coasters
Originally uploaded by mlehet.
Well it's birthday month.

Total of 9 birthdays for July, it's pretty tame considering I have 19 friends w/ birthdays in February (not including me).

In fact, I have at least 3 friends who share my birth "day" (not year) with me, which is pretty cool.

Well, we got invited to a birthday party this evening and I didn't have a gift to take, you know you can't go empty handed.

I always like to have picture frames on hand, I guess you could call it my fetish, it's the one thing I will go shopping for.

I found these coasters at Target, I thought they were very cool picture frame/coasters. So I filled up the frames with pictures I've taken.

I hope enjoys them.

4 comments:

Nickle Annie said...

They are beautiful! I'm sure they liked them. You made them extra special with your pictures. :)

Ms Mac said...

Well I love them! Your friend would be a fool not to!

Katya Coldheart said...

what a great and personal gift, i would love to get one of them, i hate to turn up empty handed too...

:0)

Katya Coldheart said...

what a great and personal gift, i would love to get one of them, i hate to turn up empty handed too...

:0)