Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bank Robbery

Oh you've got to love Chicago.

Only in Chicago would someone pull up to the Drive Thru at the bank, send a note demanding money through the tube demanding money AND get $56,000 back.

I have a few questions that need to be answered to make me feel better about this:

1) WHY, as a bank robber, would you think that a drive thru would be the correct way to rob a bank?

2) WHY, as the bank teller, didn't she just walk away from the window (or at least give the guy the finger)

3) $56,000 - do you have any idea how much paper money that actually is? Even if they got it all in $100 bills that would mean a minimum of 560 bills. Can that many bills actually fit in one of those pneumatic tubes?

I bet it was an inside job, I mean come on...a drive thru?

Bank Robbery is getting easier and easier.

At least I can say that I convicted a bank robber.

2 comments:

Chgo said...

ROFLMAO. Damn I should have thought about that.

Kat said...

I bet that stupid teller got fired. I mean, what did she think he was going to do if she didn't send the money through?