Friday, July 01, 2005

Dreams

I had the worst dream last night, a nightmare in fact.

It was the dreaded:

"Final Exam and I never studied the entire semester" dream.

Now I don't typically dream about people I know, but this girl I work with was a main character in this dream (no that's not saying anything) she was the one handing out the tests. I remember that when she got to me she ran out of tests and she said, "Oh I'll go copy some more."

While I was waiting (for what seemed like hours) I kept looking around and trying to do something to jog my memory about what I was to study, but nothing was working. She finally came back and handed me the test, I remember looking at the test and reading the questions. One had to do with a Coffee Convention (I'm not a huge coffee drinker doesn't make sense.)

As I was reading through the test each question seemed more and more absurd than the one before and time kept running out and running out.

When I woke up I was so disoriented I didn't even know where I was. I looked around and felt as though this was the first time I had ever woken up in this room.

And then I came to work, what a great way to start the day off!

Happy Holidays to those of you in the US. To those of you outside and not celebrating the 4th of July - have a GREAT WEEKEND.

We're going to several BBQ's this weekend, so I'll take a lot of pictures.

1 comment:

Katya Coldheart said...

the dream i had last night involved a packed stadium and me and hugh grant in the middle getting everyone to do a mexican wave...i don't even like him, it was really weird

can't wait to see your photos, hopefully i'll get time to post some more too...have a great weekend...

:0)