Friday, July 01, 2005

Re-Run Drama

Don't you hate it when you're flipping channels and you stop on a program, a program that you've only seen once before but liked, so you stop to watch it for a few minutes.

It's then that you realize that the one other time you watched this program, it was the same episode?

I don't watch a lot of weekend night TV but it always seems that whenever I see a program for the second time it's the same program that I saw the first time, I hate re-runs!

Although if you haven't seen it before, it's new to you!

4 comments:

Katya Coldheart said...

i love re-runs of old comedies, and I have box sets of series like CSI, i love to channel flip and i love reality tv...

but there should be less re-runs, but like you say its good if you didn't catch it first time round...

:0)

Kat said...

I hate that too! It makes me wonder how many episodes they made if I only watched it twice and it was the same one.

Karen said...

This happens to me all the time!! I am always a little suspicious when it happens!

Ms Mac said...

Yes that happens to me too. I swear I have seen the same bits of the same episode of Chramed 12 times over!