Monday, July 11, 2005

My Interview with VeggieBabe4

Following is my Interview with VeggieBabe4

1) You are on death row, what do you want for your last meal?

Well, this is a tough one, there are so many things I enjoy. If it were my last meal, I would have to go with a starter of a Martini, stirred not shaken like that pussy James Bond and crudités (can I assume that my jailers have some taste)

I would begin my meal with a crisp Caesar Salad, followed by a crunchy black pepper encrusted Filet Mignon, medium rare, a baked sweet potatoe with cinnamon brown sugar butter, and steamed asparagus (I wont’ need to worry about the stinky pee that follows). I would request to be served with a beautiful full flavored Shiraz.

To complete my gastronomic extravaganza I would start the end of my last meal with a fresh Moscato served with a selection of mini tarts. I would cap the entire experience with a sweetened cup of Cuban coffee.

2) You are a member of an Uruguayan rugby team, your plane crashes in the Andes, you have no food left. What do you do?

Pick the biggest boy on the team, lure him into the hull of the empty airplane under the guise of “getting some.” I mean if we’ve run out of food obviously we’ve been there a while, so the boys are gonna be hungry and horny. Once I get him alone I’d whack him over the head and cook him up, and being Uruguayan we really know how to grill some steak, I just hope that I'll have the supplies to make chimicurri marinade.

3) Did a dingo really eat your baby?

Yes, yes the dingo did eat my baby. It was roasted and served with some corn on the cob, mashed potatoes and a salad of fresh argula topped with a balsamic dressing and crumbled bleu cheese, I hear it was quite delicious. Tasted like chicken.

4) If you could go back in time and meet Hitler years before the holocaust what would you do?

I would kill him, even if it meant that my existence may not be.

5) Now one about you, what first attracted you to your "very cute" boyfriend?

It was the way he budged in front of me at the bar to get cocktails. I was standing at the bar, trying to catch the bartender’s eye, when the then “future boyfriend” budged next to me, got the bartender and ordered cocktails.

Our eyes met, I sort of smile, but in the back of my mind I’m thinking “Who is this bitch?”

He quickly realized that he had cut in front of me and asks me if he had. Trying to appear witty and have a quick return I say “Well yes, but at least you got his attention so I can order now.”

As he was walking away, I looked at his butt and said to myself “now that’s a cold drink of water”

Now the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying 'interview me please'.

2. I will respond by asking you five questions here on my blog (not the same questions you see here).

3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I don't require interviewing thankyou. But I do require some sustenance since your answers made me hungry!

Katya Coldheart said...

you can do me if you like...

does that sound rude...lol

:0)

Fizzy said...

mmmmmmmmm your meal sounds too odd to be true